Classes, Clubs and Events
World Tour - In the Hoop Class
This unique club was designed by Sue O'Very. The in the hoop projects celebrate different countries each month. You will be learning different embroidery techniques as you create beautiful designs. The first 3 months feature a dress form (France), Russian Dolls, Coin Purse (Brazil).
Refreshments will be provided and we ask that everyone bring a dish to pass that represents the featured country. Feel free to share family recipes. We will have a shared lunch or supper, depending upon which time you sign up for.
Kits will be available for the projects each month. They will be very limited in # and will require you to sign up well in advance. If you sign up for club you will get first priority on the kits.
When: 4th Tuesday of every Month - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Cost: $15 per month or FREE if you purchased an embroidery machine from Eden Creative Sewing Center after July 1, 2015. Plus kit fees.
- June 28, 2016: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- July 26, 2016: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- August 23, 2016: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- September 27, 2016: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- October 25, 2016: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- November 22, 2016: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- December 27, 2016: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM