We know that it is tough to make up your mind when it comes to selecting a sewing/embroidery machine. That is why we carry Pfaff machines to make it easier for you! Not sure what features you want? We can answer your questions! Great machine name and many affordable pricing/Leasing options available for you to choose from.
Sewing Machine Cover Class on 11/20 @ 10am
When was the last time you used your Dream Hoop for your Pfaff machine or even a 360x200 hoop for multi hooping large designs? Isn't this one of the reasons you wanted your current machine? In this class we will learn/refresh these techniques so you can use those large designs you have purchased!
Stitcher's Garden 2 Block of the Month is Here
This six month BOM program gives you the opportunity to utilize your sewing machine and feet. Quilt size is 61" x 83" quilt. A few of the techniques used include:
* TWIN and WING needles
* BOBBINWORK has been stepped up for more challenges on the flower and leaves using
not only #5 Perle cotton but an 1/8" polyester satin ribbon.
* TWISTED floss in front of the needle on vines.
* FRINGE or TAILOR TACK foot is used around one of the centers for a looped edging.
* COUCHING rick rack and 1/8" ribbon adds another dimension to the blocks.
* CIRCULAR attachment is used to create a flower and border.
* RUFFLER is a new foot being featured to create three flowers.
* BINDER foot is another new foot being featured not to bind the quilt but to add an
accent edge to the corner triangles and the edge of the binding.